It’s a real thing, you know. It causes all pregnant women to become invisible when on crowded trains and buses. Particularly when standing near ‘priority seats’ or other such areas.
Luckily, I’m usually only susceptible to it on Tuesdays, when I finish work earlier to collect the boys.
- Calling people bad names (but only in your head)
- General ouchiness related to being the size of a whale, but attempting to do an advanced form of standing-up-yoga to stay on your feet
- The dreaded overheating, whilst being unable to remove your coat/scarf ensemble
- Being too embarrassed to ask for a seat (is this a British thing? Do pregnant people in other countries have the same problem?)
- Wearing a badge that also becomes invisible on busy methods of transport.